View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 09:59 PM
NoraB

I also clean my sewing room up after each project. I had just finished cutting up the 2.5" squares for the 2015 birthday swap and was ready to start cutting a wedding quilt that needs to be done by the end of March. I had already washed and pressed the fabric and had just finished cutting the background. Then, I started double-checking my other fabric colors before I started cutting them. I spent 1 hour trying to figure out where 2 larger pieces of fabric were....they were each over 1 yard and all I could find laid out were my 8 other 3/4 yard cuts. I was looking at the receipt and wondering if I had left the fabric at the store, checked the walk-in closet, unfolded the backing fabric just in case it got put in there....no where could I find that fabric. I was even going to check the trunk of my car.....I was just starting to get angry with myself for having so much fabric that I "lost" 2 yards......I walked out of my room to go downstairs and "viola"!!!!!!! there, hanging over the balcony on the banister were the 2 pieces of fabric I had been looking for!!!!! I guess when I pressed them, I put them there to be out of the way and hang straight! Whew!!!!! I am glad I didn't have to "get angry with myself" and Whew.....I'm glad I DON'T have too much fabric! Ha!