Old 03-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Elisabrat

sorry your sick quilting jem. I hope that passes real quick. I see the posts right and left I am sick they all say. hoping you cant catch it from here! I had a fit in clinic the other day. one woman came in really sick. I get that. but wash the door handles and the scale where everyone hangs onto and anything else like the sink she touches. I told them too. they are NURSES don't they get it? no one can afford to be sick. we cant miss dialysis either. so help us out.. keep those things clean when you see someone is really sick. boy did I not score points. well.. its seemed reasonable. use those wipes that are sitting all over the place! argh! sorry little vent there lol.

I need those lemons.. now who had those? I love lemon fabric. think its because one does not grow lemons in Cody, WY. not because they are deer food think the snow and frost and freezing your tail off weather would kill them quick as can be. sigh.. love lemons. ok love grapefruits the most but truly.. ever seen a cool grapefruit fabric? NOOOO! lol! so I love lemons instead.