Old 03-11-2015, 07:04 AM
Elisabrat

I use a few thumb tacks to hang them. they leave tiny holes in the walls (phew) but I can arrange things in a fun way so I can see them all the time. These are hanging in my kitchen. Its hard in the morning to wake up so I figure.. a colorful wall or two of art work and you cant help but start the day happy. plus its where I sew .

I love your little quilt Kiffie! that is something for sure to hang up heck with putting a mug on it. ok most are so pretty I would rather hang them than use them so show us your idea if you don't hang it what do you do them> I believe Jaba lines her stairway and hangs them in her kitchen. I have a couple I use on my tables for mug rugs that fit my décor really well and hang the rest. I have a few now so I rotate them based on the season. I also put them in the top of the sideboard top drawers and have them hang down the front. I had a seriously hard time taking the fall leaf I had up the down lol. it didn't go with Christmas but oh I liked the colors in that one! cant wait to see MORE!!! oh and hello Vitality! hope life is treating you kindly!