View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 05:07 PM
sew_busy

Owlvamp~Hope you are feeling better!! Sending wishes of rest and relaxation your way! Please let us know how you are doing. I think most of us are more concerned about you than the fabric swap! The fabric will come when it comes.
Rest up so that you can get out and enjoy SPRING!! Thank you for hosting the swaps. I know a lot of work and time goes into it. I know that I greatly enjoy the envelope when it comes and love to spread all the charms across my floor inspecting each one! That being said, I totally understand if you decide not to host again! Thanks again for your work. I have greatly enjoyed all of the swaps that I have been a part of.

Originally Posted by owlvamp View Post
Thank you all. I was very sick over the week end and headed to the doctors this morning. I am a little better but not all the way yet. I finished my meds and obviously need another round to knock this out of me. I will keep you updated for my head has been dizzy and it's really hard to stay sitting up for a length of time. SO i was not able to get to the swap yet. I am really sorry but just wanted you all to know.