View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 12:58 PM
urgodschild2

Terri glad to hear the good news. Although not so good on your MOM. Glas that you can help your sister out. I know what it is like being the caretaker. You do need some time off. Even if they are in a nursing home and you go and visit every day.
JoKid.......Wow those look fantastic and gee Maybe I will keep them when they get to me. LOL. Just kidding.

This is off topic. I feel a little rich today. I got money in the mail from the unclaimed property from my state.
I would encourage all of you to contact your state unclaimed property on the internet. Follow the directions and search by last name. Put your own in. Try your parent's name. Try any last name of anyone who you think would leave some money that you can claim. I found this out by accident. A lawyer sent me a letter saying that I had unclaimed money from my PERS account that has not been claimed and that for a fee he would get it for me. Well I did not know who the lawyer was but I did know the Pers account. So my son went on line....put in CAL unclaimed property and came up with their site. From there we did a search and lo and behold there it was. We filled out the form and I got my money within 10 days. We also checked the last name and found two life insurances from my mother-in-law and father-in-law. I notified my brother-in-law only immediate living survivor (my kids would be next) and told him to go get his money. That will come to over $6,000 dollars. So I want to urge all of you to go look. Just put your state then unclaimed property. I hope we all become wealthy or at least get enough money to buy more fabric. LOL. My daughter had a 62 cent one and the state sent her a check for it. LOL