View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 06:18 PM
TheMamaHauser

I ended up up with an extra of Nelco's. I think Barb mentioned she had some left overs that were left out accidentally - check with her.

Whats going on with your machine? Do you have a friend to borrow a loaner? I'd send you one of my extras but I just killed two in the last month. I abuse my machines so I have 2 extras on hand so when one goes to the repair, I'm still able to work - both were given terminal diagnoses and were donated to the dumpster. Probably it would be smarter to buy fancy high end but I like my $125 machines. I've owned 4 of them now and would buy it again without a second thought.

Originally Posted by craftyone27 View Post
I have a question - did we each get at least one F8 from each boomer? I went through my package several times and I don't see a F8 from happylab. I do have double F8s from a few boomers and also got one of mine back. I'm just checking as these booms are new to me. Also just FYI - I'm trouble shooting my machine at the moment. Had some unexpected trouble with some blocks in my last boom. If I can't figure out what's wrong and fix it on my practice blocks, I may be sending fabric back to boom members. Wish me luck! Chris