Old 01-11-2010, 04:53 AM
kluedesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
Originally Posted by cjt_mama
OK, so am I behind if my week one blocks aren't finished by tonight? lol... I am arguing repeatedly with one of them.. Hoping to finish tommorow as me and a girlfriend are having ourselves a "sew-in" :)
I don't think so, but best to check with Klue. I think as long as the six weeks worth of blocks are posted at the *end* of the six week period then you're still in the draw. :-)

And there's no punishment if you don't make a deadline, just a small penalty of a chocolate fish, payable to me. ;-)
blue is absolutely right.

i don't care when you get the allotted set of blocks done.

to be entered in the fabric give aways just have all your pics up by that very last work day for the period.

for example: the last work day of this first 6 week period is February 14th 2010.

now with that said, i'm a firm believer in trying 3 times and then just excepting it and moving on.

we have 225 blocks to make and you just can't stress over every little thing.

we have a built in "week off" every 6 weeks. the purpose of this time was for people to go back and fix a block that they don't like, to work on another project, or to just enjoy some time away from sewing.

so, try 3 times, if you still don't like it set it aside and you can come back to it on february 15th 2010 - if it still bothers you so much.