Old 04-14-2015, 03:20 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by jolo View Post
Love it Judy. Hi everyone. Im BAAAAAck.! Just playing with all the blocks everyone sent to me. I receive 56 blocks and am having so much fun putting them together and then I change one then have to change another one. Thanks again to all. Hope all are well and happy,getting over surgery,dialysis,and visits from family. lol I love you all. Jo
I don't think I have met such an amazing bunch of people as I have here, all strangers and yet all family and friends. The love and giving, the warmth and reaching out I just can't fathom it sometimes. Do I really live in such a secluded life I don't see it like I do here? Jolo, I love you got so many blocks, we are all waiting with baited breath, (wonder where that saying came from, that is the saying, right?) to see what you do with these blocks. When I think of someone taking all your hard work, yes, but more your loving touch and memories and enjoyment. Much more then money as it took from the heart. My day would be missing something if I didn't check out the quilting board for something every day. Thank you everyone.