Thread: Paducah 2015
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 08:02 AM
NikkiLu

I don't think that there will be any problem with low inventory at Hancocks' of Paducah - in their "back room" is floor to ceiling bolts of fabrics - shrink wrapped. Do not confuse Hancocks of Paducah with a regular Hancocks Fabric Store - not the same thing. Hancocks of Paducah is ONLY in Paducah and is home owned. A must see store, year round. My daughter was a newspaper reporter and interviewed the owners during Quilt Week and they said that many women would break down and cry when they first walked into the store and saw all of the fabric. I am a batik addict and I counted 10 rows of batiks - not counting the batik backing row. OMG

Originally Posted by Kristi.G View Post
Have fun! So I have a Paducah question. I'm roadtripping from Austin to Nashville the week after the festival (for a music event). We plan on swinging up into Paducah and spending one night there before our final destination of Nashville. Since we'll be there a week after the big event, is there a chance that shops will have low inventory due to the huge influx of shoppers the week before?