Old 01-11-2010, 07:42 AM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by MoodyKim
Yes EQ is a big help, we need to upgrade the computer. DH lost his job of 23 years when they closed the Goodyear tire plant here and with so many jobs lost about 1000, a new job has been hard to find. We are in the middle of building our house, so all spending is kinda a big deal. DHs nephew is trying to fix the problem for us without spending too much. Thank you for careing.
Wow sweetie, it sure sounds like you're going through a rough time. (((hugs))) I'm glad you are still hanging in there.

Welcome Wilhelmina!

Originally Posted by retrogirl02
What the??? Yeah, I will chime in and say it quite frequently LOL.

Breaking News...I am reporting the first case of Jane-related injuries. Yes, INJURIES.

I'm having one of those "off" days & didn't plan to quilt because we all know how that usually goes. I rushed through cooking dinner to make time to piece & burned the inside of my thumb. NO problem...cold water & I'm off to quilt... Picking up my tiny scissors to get some strings out of the way before pressing, I opened them, hit the burn & stabbed my first finger! They say Jane is blood, sweat, and tears. I'm marking blood off my to list, Jane. So far, I think I'm on the right track LOL.
Remember, your saliva is great for getting blood out of fabric so when you suck on your block to remove the blood, add spit to that blood, sweat, and tears list. :wink: