View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 08:42 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

We have slid past our cut-off date, mostly because I was hoping for another swapper or two to join in. That's what we need to avoid having any duplicates in our sets. We actually are fine on the regular sets, but I need a few more twist sets to avoid having to send back duplicates. We are really close-- it wouldn't be many repeats, if any... I'd like to hear from you all if you want me to close the sign ups now and stick to the original due date so I can swap and mail by the original date, which is April 25? What say you?

There are still 6 packages I have not received. If you haven't mailed yet, please get your cutting done asap and get that package mailed! The due date is still April 21... unless we extend it. April 21 is less than a week away so please mail your packages (by Priority).

Also, please know that those paper (thin cardboard) flat rate envelopes usually arrive torn-- sometimes badly. They are flimsy so if you use one, cover it with package tape to help it hold together. The bubble mailers are much better (only $.35 more...) but you have to order them online from the P.O. Your local P.O. may not have them.

Can't wait to get the squares all swapped and out to you!