View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 03:57 AM
Daisy Dew

I have the Big Go by Accuquilt. It is electric. Go to their website and check it out. Also youtube video just google youtube accuquilt. The Go and dies usually do not go on sale I found it best just to subscribe to their website and once in a while they will have sales. Joanns etc will not give any discounts coupons will not work at retailers, that's why I just deal with Accuquilt. I bought the 2-1/2" strip cutter, I cut the strips then I lay the strips crosswise to get the 2-1/2" squares! I bought the smaller die that just cuts 2-1/2" squares but I don't like it as well as the strip cutter. You can cut so many in such a short period of time. You can cut up to 6 layers of fabric! I usually just cut 4. But I really recommend you check out all the youtube videos. If any of you have Netflex you can scroll down and there is a youtube it's really nice to watch on the big screen! Hope this give a little help in your search. Oh they advertise that the cutters never dull that was a biggie for me those rotary cutter blades get expensive and I swear they don't make them like they use to I just don't think they stay sharp all that long. Happy piecing!