Old 04-18-2015, 03:39 PM
Rhonda Lee

lots2do, it sounds like you are getting a head start on your moving adventure. Good for you! I am happy to be retired. If I was still working it would be so much harder to deal with what needs to be done.

Hopefully your home will sell quick and you won't be in limbo. I am seriously considering what you said about being realistic with sewing time. I think it's getting to be more frustrating to do anything within the quilting realm because I know I have to put everything away as soon as I start sewing because someone might want to look at the house! Maybe if I just have one quilting project to work on here and take everything else to the new home it just might work to my advantage. It's a new way to look at how things are being done. Then I could concentrate on getting my home sold.

I have a huge yard and need to spend time with it. I worked all day in the yard yesterday and it does look better but it still needs a lot of TLC.

There is so much to do and think about. Thanks for your reply and good thoughts. I hope all goes smoothly for you too.