Thread: Jinny Beyer BOM
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 06:58 AM
CAS49OR

What is the GFG? I don't know what browser you use, but I found if I print templates in chrome they are not the accurate size so I turn on IE when I print templates, from Quilter's Cache for example. I don't know about doing hand piecing, but it might be a refreshing change.

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
I Did not think it was hard, I found that if if did not mark accurately then the blocks were off. (the first month) But that is the same with not doing a accurate scan 1/4 on a machine. I did pick up the perfect piecer a few years ago since I am doing the GFG. And that does help a great deal with the hand work. But watching the video with out distraction and reading the instruction once before I cut anything, I did not have any problems. I also watched the videos on Jinny's website for how she does the intersections as a reinforcement. (I like pictures and videos.) I did have to reprint the templates once or twice since my printer adjusted them but I caught that problem before I cut anything. So far some of the templates have been reused so just one sheet of template plastic has been more than enough so far. I think you will enjoy the lessons and put your own twist on the quilt, you do very nice work.