Old 04-23-2015, 06:46 AM
Nettie

Rhonda Lee, I understand your pain. We moved again a year ago. The requirement for the new house was a room big enough to put my long arm and sewing machines. Even though I repeatedly told my realtor I had to have a room over 12 feet in length to house my long arm it took her quite a while to understand. But we eventually found our new home and I took over the master bedroom since it was a 12x17 with a walk in closet. I hate to say it but I am still trying to organize it to suit me so it may take you some time to get it all together but don't loose hope it will come. My walk in closet is perfect to store all my fabrics. I bought bookcases from IKEA and Walmart and have them all around the walls. It was perfect to house all my fabric bolts and and supplies. I will try to send a pic tomorrow. My long arm fit in nicely with room to walk around to the back. We are going to install another window. Always need more light. I bought some neat pieces from IKEA for storage under my longarm. My last dilemma is how to get three machines set up. Two for my sister and I sew to on and one to be embroidering. Take a deep breathe and know it will all come out right. Just take your time. When my room seemed to be taking too long I just set at the machine and sewed something simple to calm me down and to remember that I am lucky enough to have this room.