View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 03:37 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Well swappers, the squares are all swapped and the packages packed and ready to go to the post office tomorrow. Some really cute fabric is coming your way!

A few of the fabrics were sent in by more than one person, so there will be some repeats. Also, we had 12 swappers but some weren't swapping as many sets as most of us were, so that necessitated a few repeats too. I hope no one is upset if they find a few repeats. I did try hard to keep it to a minimum and even used my own stash to keep the repeats down. If we had 3 or 4 more swappers I may have been able to swap without repeats at all.

A few of your bags came up short. Several times I found 8 instead of 10 squares in a bag. If I could make up the difference myself, I did. Otherwise you may get a short bag back, but you will get the same amount you sent in.

If a square was found to be unacceptable for the swap, I simply returned it you. Most of that was because of short cuts or not fussy cutting to the point of the square being confusing to a child.

With that business out of the way... ENJOY YOUR NEW SQUARES! You ladies sent in some really cute fabrics, and some very nice quality fabrics. I hope that everyone is happy with what they receive. Please post and let me know when you get your package. I will mail tomorrow so you should have your packages by Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Here's our "stack", all ready to go out...
Attached Thumbnails dsc01773.jpg