Old 05-11-2015, 01:13 PM
JustOneMoreYard

OMG! I have done most everything that is here at one point or another.

Points, yeah they gota match, do they always? Nope, do I care... aaaah no!

Do I always close the rotary cutter? I do now.. long story

Do I put pins in my mouth? No, because I never know when my DH is going to sneak up on me and scare the poop outa me! He swears he never sneaks, but I think he does. He says I am to intent on what I am doing to pay attention... really, seriously? No, he sneaks!

Do I change my needle between projects? Only if it breaks or I hear a loud popping when it is stitching.

Do I keep my cats outa my sewing room? Nope and my motto in my house is this: If it doesn't have cat fur on it, hang on a sec and I will get you some!

Don't smoke, never have, but I do leave my windows open and let the wind (and dust) blow in.

Do I pre-wash my fabric.. Nope! I like the look un-washed fabric gives to a quilt when it is washed and dried in hot water and a hot dryer (oops) I even just use plain ole laundry soap and softener.

My quilts are for me and my family! Do I want them perfect? Only when I am making them for a pattern to sell and I have to take a picture that everyone will see, even then... they are handcrafted, not perfect by any means.

Fun thread!!