Old 05-18-2015, 08:25 AM
rwquilts

Sewbizgirl, side swaps go on between whomever it might be. I've been contacted before to see if I wanted to swap "on the side" or "in addition to" the regular one going on...could be for a variety of reasons...like Robinlee shared with her, which makes it nice for her but doesn't interfere in any way with our regular swapping. Sometimes you find special friends (not that we're not all special friends) that you just want to do "more" with and do that through pm-ing each other? It gives people a few more options at times to better fit their special circumstances.

Snownannie, be on the lookout for your package! It is going in today's mail and you should have it by the end of the week. I sure hope you like what I decided to do for you. I think we're both mailing close to each other so it'll be fun to open our packages and see what we did for each other!

I've always admired those who have twins, etc, but was always scared to death about having them myself...thankfully I had mine one at a time, but not having to go through the birth process each time certainly has some advantages...it will be fun to see the pictures!