View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 12:46 AM
Bubbie

You can try local senior center. You can also try some of the local assisted living centers (the residents as the assisted communities are mostly much more active). You can have a sewing garage sale, listing the amount of fabric with a price (you don't need to cut, but people like to have an idea of how much fabric they are getting). You can place bundles of fabric together with a flat price on them (you will know a ruff number of yards in a bundle - you can tag it ie: At least 7 yards of fabric for $15.00 or whatever you want with the pricing and the amount of fabric in a bundle). You can say bag sale (and you can hand out the size or kind of bags you want to use - ielastic grocery bags or brown lunch bags or even the larger brown bags from the grocery stores), set your prices with the size of bag and let the people fill of a bag for a flat price. I've done this a number of times at garage sales and people love it, you just have to be the one giving out the bags so you can post the prices (I always have poster board with one of each bag with a price next to the bag, so they can ask for the size bag they want). Wish I lived closer so I could come shop. Good luck, you can always PM me with questions on how I did my sales. Franci