Old 05-29-2015, 05:10 PM
Judith1005

Updated player list. Just a couple more days to participate. Remember ladies, if you have not sent me your personal info by pm, to please get that to me by the end of the month. If you have participated the last few months and your address has not changed at all, I have your info.

Judith1005
cuppy
dfelker
JuneBillie
Nelco
nana20010
Dee7683
Armylady2012
zinnia

I have had so much fun working on my postcard today. I need to run out tomorrow for posterboard before I can finish. I'm working on a new design. But, It is almost ready to go out. I hope whoever I get doesn't mind it being slightly bigger then 4 x 6. It's just a bit. I had a little glitch getting it to come out to the perfect size. I am pleased with it though. It's exactly as I designed it. I just love it when I can get my ideas to come to completion.

I can't wait to see what you ladies come up with for The Good Ol' Summertime. Will it be a trip to the beach or a hike in the mountains, playing with bubbles with the grands, or flying a kite, or, maybe a picnic or BBQ. Or growing flowers and veggies in the garden. There are just so many summery ideas. I look forward to a peak into your summer "trip".

Just a head's up, next month's theme is Fourth of July or Red*White*Blue. At the moment, we don't have any International players. But, if we did, share your July traditions with us. "Treat" us to a look at your country.