Old 05-31-2015, 05:24 AM
Judith1005

Okay Ladies, I know some of you would like to know the themes ahead of time. So, here are the themes for the rest of the year. I hope you'll keep coming back and playing with us.

July, 4th of July, Independence Day, Red*White*Blue

August, Our Feathered Friends, Anything to do with Birds. Any kind of bird. If it has feathers, it fits the bill of birds.

September, (Sept. 10) Sewing Machine Day, So, In the Sewing Room is the theme. However you want to interpret it. (Piecing, Applique, Fabric etc.)

October, Halloween or Fall, PLEASE DEFER TO YOUR PARTNER. Where I adore Halloween, my partner may not. I will defer to HER wish. I also will not make her make me Halloween if she is against the Holiday. I will try to match up appropriately as well.

November, Sweet Treats, (cakes, cookies, pies, donuts, jelly rolls, ect.) What would you love to end your Thanksgiving meal with? Do you love a sweet treat with your Coffee or Tea or Cider?

December, Winter NOT Christmas unless your partner wishes to have Christmas. We all celebrate differently. We ALL place a different emphasis on the holiday. Winter to me would be forest trees, animals, snow, snowman, snowflakes, sledding etc. Feel free to expand on my suggestions. I would love to hear your take of what winter is.