View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 02:14 PM
quilt938

mm I'm newish too but I wouldn't pay that much for a 66 (I don't think) unless it has nice decals I don't already have or was in a cabinet(and part of that comes from already having overpaid back in my early days for less than good redeye)but it's not out of the ballpark for me since you said the decals are nice and the case is nice...I have a not so good redeye, a decent redeye(all mine are electric but the redeyes have the spoked wheel like they were something else before...) a godzilla one in a cabinet my mom found, and another with pretty to me decals..I wouldn't mind a lotus with nice decals showing up and since that's the one I"m missing I'd probably part with $125 in that case just to be done with the looking LOL! and to help keep a good shop I like in business I would also pay more or for a charity benefitting shop./sale I would pay more just to support...gosh now I"m wanting a lotus and pretty sure those decals were on the 66...

not familiar at all with the white rotary but it's definitely in the ball parkprice for a machine that strikes my fancy and I'm in the mood!