Old 06-27-2015, 05:15 PM
quiltlady1941

Default Help! Large print fabric what to make????POSTED AGAIN SORRY

Sorry I am posting again the same question as I wanted to add a photo to the other post,but didn't know how...sorry about that..

I really don't want to cut this fabric as you can see how big the print is and I do like it...I think cutting it up and sew it back together would lose something of the fabric..

Belfrybats i do like the quilt on connecting thread you posted with the 10 inch block and the sashing and I like the panel idea but may have some trouble figuring that one out..

MaureenNJ thanks for the heads up on sewing three panels together instead of the two, that makes more sense to me with a full center panel and two half panels on each side.. I may go with that one..

I did pull some fabric that may
go with this fabric and I took a picture of the fabric with a 12 inch square on it so you can see how big the design on the fabric is...also it is laying on our king size bed so you can see how wide the fabric is, the kids only have a queen so this may work with the half panels on each side, and a boarder..Thanks again for your help

if anyone else has any more ideas I would love to hear from you
Attached Thumbnails img_0431.jpg   img_0433.jpg