View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 08:05 PM
barbarakibler23

Hello everyone one....

I am back from our camping vacation. The weather was beautiful and fun was had by everyone!
We camped with both of our kids and their families. so 10 1/2 of us. (dil is going to have a baby in November). My husband and I stayed in our camper and both families had tents. I offered the two other beds up but no one wanted to sleep with us. (there was mention about snoring).

we went to Traverse City MI about 4 hours from my house. It is a wonderful place to be. There are lakes, beaches, lighthouses bike trails and parks everywhere. The weather was beautiful and has been when we go camping ever since we bought our camper 3 years ago . (Im knocking on wood)

My grandkids kept me busy (and their parents) one cute story is about my granddaughter Ellie.3/12 I was changing in the camper and she just walks in and then turns around and throws her arms open and YELLS "She's Naked!" yep...meaning me! Not sure if she shouted because I scared her (being naked) or if she just wanted to tell on me since most of the time Ellie is stripping off her clothes and we are constantly yelling "She's Naked!"

It was also really nice to spend some time with Tyler (11) (my bonus grandson when daughter Kelly married his father we got a bonus!) Tyler and I spent sometime playing games together. We have known him since he was 3 so he probably can't remember a time without us being around. But he has always been standoffish to us. But he really seemed to want to spend sometime with me. (yeah ...finally).

Barb