View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 09:45 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Ok swappers... All your packages are labeled and in my car, ready to get dropped off at the P.O. tomorrow morning on my way to church. Thanks, everyone.

We had enough players in the regular swap that there are no duplicates. That is, unless people bought the same fabrics within their sets. But no sets were duplicated.

Unfortunately, we didn't have enough people who wanted to do the food jar swapping... only 5, and we each sent in 8 sets. So, you each will get back two of your own sets plus one duplicate of someone else's. I found 20 fabrics all different, so you will each have two sets from me, but they are two different sets. Hope you can make a jar quilt or some cute market tote bags or something else from these! There are only so many "packed food" prints on the market anyway, so we were bound to get repeats. Hope you have fun with what you got!

The regular I Spy fabrics all look adorable and new! I can't wait to go through mine soon.

This swap will not be repeated until late Fall... towards the end of the year, due to low interest. Keep that in mind and I'll see you then!
Happy 4th!

Last edited by sewbizgirl; 07-04-2015 at 09:47 AM.