Old 07-04-2015, 07:27 PM
sherian

thanks for the information I will check it out. Happy4th of July
I wish the good people working on this sewing machines could sell them here. Then you would know you were getting a great sewing machine. And information needed. I did sell one embroidery machine, at 1/2 of used price given to me by All brands. I bought a upgrade. It has been years ago, I did hear from board but sent information of price with backup from All brands and received ok. I am not a trouble maker I follow the rules. Sold on private side by interested party all were happy. I don't think you can do that only more. It would be nice to have a page for selling & buying.They could say board not responsible your on your own, but that may be in today's world not possible. We are not in the old days, when things were not so crazy. Buyer was happy throw in some extra's and I was too with my new machine. All brands now sells used or trade in machines. I helps them sells new machines for used ones and gets others buying trade in to get into the sewing world and classes, plus store items.

Last edited by sherian; 07-04-2015 at 07:42 PM.