View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 04:20 AM
Elisabrat

Wow to live in a town where someone might know someone else. WOWSA. I live in Cody. It is like no one from outside makes it in lol. ok tourists do. I know Jaba but that was easy. She lives in a town about 20 minutes from here and talked me into moving here. Other than that its not a place you bump into anyone from your old place from. at all. ever. lol. ok maybe but it hasn't happened to me or Steve yet. He did find that once your here long enough everyone knows everyone does that count?

I have my two blocks done now for the easy part. the center and the sides. think I will do my sides the same as the top easy and like the colors reminds me of a beach towel. bright and cheery! I hope that tomorrow leaves me enough energy to finish the center block. cutting it was easy lol now to sew it. Its not a hard block just takes twice ok three times as long on dialysis week. I get pooped out instantly. (BORING!). Wish me luck and a posting of another block. The sides should be simple enough. I want to do square in a square blocks all the way down with tropical flowers in them. hoping to find the fabric for this before I am supposed to start! like this weekend!!!!!