View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 05:01 AM
SheriR

Late happy birthdays!... I've been consumed, even haunted, to finish up quilts I have been making my late MotherInLaw for her 23 grandchildren. I've had her stash for four years and she's been gone (if any of you remember) nearly two years. We're going to Idaho TOMORROW!!! I have bound 18 quilts this week! I wore out my third quilting foot (which really makes me mad). It broke a week ago with 1.5 quilts to finish quilting. It forced me to start the binding phase of my process. Hence....18 bindings... I had one finished and four are my own kids. I'll finish theirs in August! I just really REALLY felt the need to finish them. Since we're driving we can hand deliver and my paranoid self won't worry any will get lost in the mail. You can see them in my Photo Album. Oh....I stole(borrowed...confiscated) my daughters quilting foot. She doesn't use it. finished the quilt the old foot broke on and have just the outer border to finish on quilt 19. Also had daughters embroidery machine going yesterday and pumped out 14 labels for the quilt backs. That's how many quilts will stay in Idaho! All the quilts are the same pattern, just different colored sash/stars and they all have the same label, which is the label I put on Grandma's quilt that is resting with her forever. Hers is made out of the leftover HST from the grandkids stars. I think it's in the album too. phewwww long post. Sorry.

<3Sheri
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg