View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 08:47 AM
barbarakibler23

Hello everyone...love to see all the chatter here! and the pictures thanks for sharing!

Sewbiz...would love to have a quilt machine. do you use that machine for piece and quilting or just quilting?

Trishb....still not brave enough this week to start appliqué. I have to finish a quilt that I started ( actually there are a few in the not quite finished mode) I was told once I had more then one quilt in the works I was a "True Quilter".

Tpr9258....yeah for all the canning your are doing. I make strawberry jam. I did plant peas and beans this year so maybe I will give that a try. also have lots of tomatoes and onions. I made a raised garden this year! Can't believe the difference 8" makes!!!

WMUTeach and everyone...pictures of your organization. I am trying to get some organization here. Seems like I keep doing things over. so clearly it is not working,

Jaba...LOVE your quilts. I would love to hear how you do in the fair. Did you quilt them yourself?

Anoka quilter...I have you waiting on one more is this what you have????

Sewbizgirl please post a picture of "hexagon kaledoscope"

SheriR....what a wonderful gift you are giving your nieces and nephews. I am sure they will cherish them forever.
When you said "you wore out 3 quilting feet" I thought you were going to say 3 fingers. I hand bind all of my quilts so my fingers would have fallen off. I will go to find out photo album to take a look.

Barb