View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 07:56 AM
Elisabrat

Wow dotcom that is awesome! having lived in the bay area almost all my life I see the golden gate bridge and the shoppers (pier 1!) lots of shoppers and people and cars and busy there for sure. That is a wonderful depiction of life in the greater bay area. You are so good at this! more more more!!! I finished drum roll.. no not my whole row but the center block with the two side blocks. think its just time for a rainbow ending similar to the top of my top row! pictures coming. I wished to finish that row during the weekend but my energy is really waning. I get up walk to the kitchen and put my head down. BORING! I cant seem to be able to do anything. I am trying so hard guys really I am. this quilt will get finished and I will be so very happy. today its looking for more Hawaiian flower type fabric. gotta order maybe half a yard? of this so I can cut and frame it all around the quilt on left and right sides. then .. its one round of border and off to themamahauser for quilting. its the binding that scares me now. lol. more than applique! got two quilts that need binding right now. whats with that? sitting sitting waiting on go....