View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 06:25 PM
MargeD
Power Poster

I have lost or misplaced so many things since we moved from a 3-bedroom house with a large sewing room, to a 2 bedroom apt., i am lucky to find the bed at night. Maybe my cat TJ can show me the way as she always walks a couple of feet in front of me when I head for the bed at night and I'm almost always tripping over her, so I lead with my cane and if she gets caught - oops - it's her fault and she doesn't learn what to do. Maybe I need a cat whisperer to come to my apt. and figure her out like he does with dogs. I definitely never lose her, although she pouts when I've been in the hospital and Rehab., so she hides until she decides I've been punished enough. Anyway, I got off track and I meant to talk about my quilting physical limitations. I'll be 69 next month, but there are days I feel like 109 as my brain refuse to work for even simple things. The joys, trials and tribulations for reaching the golden years, when I thought they would be different. I've tried to organize projects, but then I go looking for something else and I need to re-arrange my sewing area again to find the right tote so that maybe I can find things when I want them. I've asked for help, but apparently that request falls on dumb ears, so I just repair, reorganize, and keep trying to do it better. Good luck. I found a therapist and will start seeing her the end of Sept., so I hope she can help me out and I can find a way out of my disorganized ways and why I say things I mean. Hopefully, the first year of nursing school will give my son some understanding of what a patient deals with. Keep me in your thoughts. Happy Quilting to you.