View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 05:01 PM
Angellight

Okay, I am not a LAer, nor have I sent a quilt out to be done, BUT in my perhaps objectionable opinion, does this not fall under the old adage of Customer service?
If I do something for someone and get paid to do so, then it is my responsibility to do the best I can every time I do it. If I saw a mistake BEFORE I started quilting, then would it not be good customer service to phone and ask the person if this was part of the quilt, would they like to have it back to repair/fix it or would they like me to go ahead and do the job as planned. I make enough mistakes on my own, and I am one of those who will re-do until I am happy. To have it quilted over without a question asked, would not make me a repeat customer.
Also, as I understand it from being a member of this board, many of the LA quilters that are good, are so busy that it takes a while to get on their schedule as well as get your item back. I understand busy schedules, but I would believe that you could move one quilt forward while the other one is being repaired, and then slip the repaired quilt in where the other quilt was scheduled.???

Happy quilting,
Susan