Old 09-29-2015, 11:39 AM
boykinsmommy

Oh Prism99!! I'm so excited!! You knowI will post ALL about it! I probably will set it up as a separatepost. Maybe I'll post it in both places just to hope everyone whomight be interested in an update will find it. The best thing isthat it is supposed to RAIN!!! ALL WEEKEND LONG!! Can anyone ask foranything better?? HA HA!! My men will be stir crazy but I'll beeither having a ball or cussing a blue streak...I'm going with havingfun!

I ended up not buying it online as Igot a better price deal from a “dealer” about an hour outside ofwhere I live. In my separate post I mentioned that. He isn't asfamiliar with the F600 but is with the 2010 and has sold a few ofthose with no complaints from customers. That is the smallest Jukihe sells in shop. I like having at least a nearby person who is veryfamiliar with machines for any unforeseen repairs going forward andalso for accountability. He's a curmudgeon but he's been in thisbusiness for 94 years (obviously not him personally but it started ashis family's business). I am protected too by State Law that if forany reason I can't live with these (which I'm seriously thinking itshould be fine...I hope!) the seller HAS to take them back within 30days for FULL refund. I'm just hoping I do not have to go thatroute...I really want these to be the end all of choices and mymachines for the next 10 yrs of my life...alas, I must admit, I dofeel that I could easily be a machine junkie....