Old 10-08-2015, 04:45 AM
momoftana

Just read through the thread and thought I should answer some of the questions I have found. I will be looking for my partners answers as soon as I get a name.

1. What's your favorite color? Worst color? Favorite is deep, rich purple. However, I like all the bright rainbow colors too. Worst color(s) are browns, muddy or muted neutrals.

2. Fabric type - Batiks, whimsical, fun, text, polka dots

3. Quilting style – Just starting out so I don’t know much about modern. Traditional and scrappy I understand.

4. Pets? One large spoiled orange tabby cat

5. Coffee or Tea? Both, anytime

6. Chocolate - love it, especially dark chocolate

7. Do you prefer homemade gifts or store bought? Homemade gifts hold a sentimental value for me, but I stink at making them. Either is greatly appreciated.

8. What's your favorite flower? Stargazer lilies (and daisies)

9. Your favorite snack? Dill pickles, potato chips, Skittles

10. What's playing in your sewing area when your there? TV is usually on with some program I don’t care to watch. I live alone so it is mostly to break up the quiet.

11.Do you like the Clover binding clips? I use them a lot. Found 2 boxes of 50 on clearance for less than $15 each

12. Do you like/use zippers? I have a love/hate relationship with them. I love them when they behave, have when I have to take them out repeatedly.

13. Do you like Christmas fabrics? Absolutely, especially anything with metallic threads or designs

14. Do you applique? I try, but usually cringe at the results. Must practice more I suppose.

15. Do you use turn edge, or fusible applique? Fusible gives me better results.

16. If fusible what kind do you like/use? Lightweight double sided, any brand

17. What kind of scissors do you use for cutting out the shapes? Small Ginghers I have had for over 20 years

18. Have you ever used (or own) a pair of the Fiskar micro tip spring action scissors? No, don’t know anything about these.

19. Do you have a Keurig brewer? Yes
If YES do you have a favorite flavor/kind of coffee, tea or hot chocolate? Love Dunkin Donuts regular brew, any kind of tea or hot chocolate

20. Do you like sewing/quilting notions (in general) such as seam rippers, etc...Love all the little tools and gizmos. I am painfully short on thread. Other than black and white, I only have pink and yellow.

21. Do you like/want magazines and/or books (sewing/quilting)? Sure, especially foundation piecing patterns.

22. Do you like/want/need quilting rulers? (shapes/sizes) 60 degree ruler would be nice, I have the standard squares, and 24 inch long ones.

23. Do you like hand lotion? a special brand/kind? I use whatever catches my eye when I have to buy more.

24. Do you like Bath & Body Works products? Not really

25. Do you like/use graph paper (for quilt designing)? Sometimes I use it to figure out what something SHOULD look like as opposed to what I have made.