Old 10-31-2015, 08:53 PM
4dogs

Default Vintage PFAFF...any infomation will help....given to my friend who asks PLEASE HELP

My 84 year old friend Elizabeth just had a PFAFF machine given to her (lucky girl)....She just read all the numbers to me that she could find and I went to ISMACS to see if I could get a manual for her.............but I cant make heads or tails of what little bit they have listed.....like, which of these numbers is even the serial number....
she says it says "Pfaff- 1212 ( maybe that's the model number?) and then....TYP 1212115-V(801W) and then 25-60 HZ and then MASCH-NE 30722050 ....seems to me that last bunch, after the MASCH would be the serial number maybe? At ISMACS the closest I could find was 30714806(1975) ...do you folks think maybe that would be close to hers? I am just at a loss as to tell her any info..........and how do we get a manual? she is afraid to even try to thread and sew with it without some directions....if any of you can help here, I would really appreciate it, as I would like to help her get it going.........thanks so much for all the knowledge that I find here every day...you are all so smart !!