Old 12-07-2015, 03:14 AM
Quiltaddiction

I have had to wait until after work tonight to open my SS because I'm in a different time zone to most of you. I also have to say there was a hitch with the names sent and I have ended up with two SS. Tirnhi checked and it was the computers fault. I feel a little guilty but it was all to late to send one on to anyone because I'm in Australia. I want to thank Teri and Jody I am over whelmed with all the beautiful gifts. Teri sent me beautiful handmade Christmas tree coasters that will grace my table on Christmas day. A set of lovely 5"precuts from Riley Blake. Five fat quarters, a packet of pretty note cards, the most wonderful Christmas Apron I will wear at Christmas time, an American flag pin. Some awesome pins each with a letter of the alphabet on them (perfect for my scrappies) A mini house table runner (cute) A McCalls craft pattern for an apron, pin cushions, organisers and pattern boxes. A photo ruler, I've never seen one like it (cool) tape measure and a great FQ bag. A packet of Missouri Star Quilt Co. triangles. Jody sent me a gorgeous hand made bag from India (I love that it is helping empower women there) A beautiful handmade Christmas stocking. 4 lovely fat quarters, A Jo Morton mini quilt pattern "Broken Dishes" and a lovely table runner pattern , a "Pack of Posies" precuts by RJR Fabrics in pretty pastels shades. The best baked potato bag pattern with potato fabric it's awesome! Also some lovely words to live by and keep in my wallet. Thank you so very very much my quilting sisters, A Merry Christmas, good health and be safe you and yours. Raewyn.