Old 12-19-2015, 11:09 AM
madamekelly

Default Well, at least I found my SS gift before Christmas...

I have to appologise to "grannyshep" aka Judy for letting my gift be accidentally in put storage. In July my DS and her husband came to stay while they relocated to Oregon from Texas, in August my DD and fiance' came to stay while they were relocated to Huntsville Alabama, and in January DH and I are having a homeless friend and her family (4) move in as long-term room mates, (we need the financial help, and they need to get back on their feet, so win, win). In all the craziness and commotion, my SS gift got moved to storage by persons unknown. I just found it this morning! While looking for it, I did get quite a bit of stuff sorted for my next garage/ fabric sale so all was not lost.
I got a wonderful variety of gifts including a Christmas mug rug, a handmade snap-top coin purse, miniature yellow thread snips, a pretty little tea gift bag, a spool of bottom weight thread in a pale smoky color I can't wait to try, some colorful little clips to hold the bobbin to the matching spool of thread, a tiny chicken pin cushion, a quilt pattern, and small quilt kit, 4 springtime colored fat quarters, a medium sized bag of Hershey's dark chocolate kisses (my favorite!) and a handmade spool holder with small pin cushion, for use when hand sewing so the thread doesn't roll around or get stolen by the fur-kids.
While trying to take a picture to show all of you, Bruno decided you needed to know he liked the gifts too! The black fuzzy blurr is his upturned tummy lol! Thank you so much Judy!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg