View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 01:59 AM
Mrs. SewNSew

Originally Posted by ArchaicArcane View Post
LOL! I didn't realize that I'd posted the old photo of the bags.

This is the photo with the smaller pockets.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]539134[/ATTACH]

I'm not organized. I just went back through the threads that I started. .......

Mmm,... frame quilting. I think that these frames are basically in their,.. well maybe not infancy but toddlerhood. Whenever there are upgrades for them, I think they are well worth looking at. We're still learning so much about how to move smoother and more easily (which is easier on our bodies) and building longevity. As for quilting ability - doodle. Trace. Dance. Those are my main suggestions.

I'm going to be writing out the pattern for that bag - in both sizes. Once I do, I'll need someone to test it. Did you want to??
I would love to test it out! I don't have a 222 but would like to try a bag for a 221 and yours look great!

At some point I'd like to try the french polish too. I haven't given that a try yet. The priority now is to finish cleaning up a table I just picked up to make ready for a friend. Someone cut new hinge holes and cut the opening larger to fit a Kenmore. I have a Kenmore for it that I think would make a great machine for her and I need that table gone so I have space to work in the shop again!

In an effort to be more organized to made a folder and a text doc for 2016. I'm ready.