View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 11:40 AM
MargeD
Power Poster

I just might consider joining this challenge as I have 4 baby quilts to start and or finish, two are for boy and girl twins that are due in March, but might come earlier; one completed top to sandwich and quilt, and another baby quilt for a dear friend's daughter who had a little girl last Sept.; so I just might need this incentive to complete some of my projects. Oh, by the way, those 4 baby quilts I'd like to finish in Jan., early Feb., as I have been asked to make a king sized quilt for our DS and DDIL, a quilt to be made from one SIL's embroidered blocks (haven't figured out how I want to do that as yet because the embroidered fabric is very thin, might want to put another white fabric in back, or use fusible interfacing before starting to put them together); then there is the Boston Commons quilt for ME, that I started to collect batik fabrics for about 8 years ago, but haven't started, although I think I have enough batiks to make the top, and the list goes on. I have a headache. LOL. Good luck. I just might join, to give me incentive to start and finish those quilts. Wish me luck.