View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 06:41 AM
Wonnie

I rarely ever make Christmas themed gifts for Christmas prefering instead to make things that can be used all year long. Even though my children are grown and married the men still love their video games and each have their own favorites. JoAnn's had their deluxe 20"pillows that normally sell for $34.99 for 2 on sale as a doorbuster for $9.99. Bought neutral fabric and printed one of their favorite characters sayings on them and I was thanked over and over all day Christmas for them. I used a Sharpie fabric pen. For the women I made a Hanger Safe. This goes over a hanger and can be used to hold valuabes when you travel. Your clothing is hung over it so it is invisible to anyone who might get into your room with thoughts of stealing from you. It's concealed by whatever ciothing you hang over it. It has two zippered pokets that could hold passports or credit cards and a large pocket in back that could hold a laptop. One daughter uses hers to get her outfit ready for work the next day and uses pockets for her choice of jewery, undies, hose, etc. then hangs her outfit on top. Go to Pinterest and search for "hanger safe" and "stenciled pillows".