Old 01-22-2010, 06:21 AM
mamatobugboo

Hello members of group 10! To keep you uptodate - one member had to drop out because of illness in the family but we have her replacement in Maryquitecontrary! Another member is "missing" because of illness with her father - and I'm not sure where her center is or what she has at her house.

My fear is that TexasQuilts sent her center to our member who had to drop out and it is still with her and has not been forwarded on or returned. I am in the process of communicating with her.

So far, omak and colletta have received nothing (because of the situations with TexasQuilts and Mardi) and that is our problem. knotsew - you must have Colletta's? I have maryquitecontrary's (to get her caught up) and Omak's by way of Knot Sew.

So, when I have finished them, Mary's will go to Omak and Omak's to TexasQuilts, if I have an update from her on her status, if not, I will send directly to Mary.

I will keep you up to date.

Please be patient. We may have to alter the schedule a bit to accomodate our "found" centers getting caught up on the borders and the quilts may be one border short at the end, but we will finish!

Thanks!

Steph

PS - just realized that Texas Quilts should also have my center and KnotSew's center - yikes.