View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 02:19 PM
letawellman

Originally Posted by sunrise450 View Post
I have tried so hard to have a finish this month but everything seems to get in the way....
I think that next month, if I am finished with this one, I am going to finish something short and sweet.
I admire all the finished quilts, they are all so beautiful!
Sunrise, i sort of organized my UFO's by how much (or how little) is left to get them completed - which is why I finished 3 so far - they were all pretty much just getting the binding on (but I hate binding, hence the fact that they were UFO's). I'm hoping that the 3 - almost 4 - flimsies will be my finishes next month. And the next ones after those all require some piecing, so I'm certain that this month will probably be my most productive.

Don't slam yourself for not finishing as many as others - we each have our own lives and priorities and distractions. Just know that the rest of us are here to say "YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when you DO get a finish!! My personal goal is to finish all 30 UFO's by December... will that happen? Probably not, but I'm going to shoot for it anyway.

Just do the best you can - we'll definitely be cheering at each and every one of your finishes!!