View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 02:10 PM
letawellman

Hi all!!
Well, we've been seeing some gorgeous finishes!! Fraew, Quiltermomma, and all you others, you're really filling up the freight cars on this UFO train!!

I've been a little under the weather the last couple of days, some kind of tummy bug. Ick.
I have to put borders on "Glory" (the R/W/B sort-of-log-cabin), then she goes in the flimsy pile. Hubby has dragged a few things into my sewing room, so access to "Beth" (my longarm) is limited, so I guess for now, I'll keep piecing, joining blocks, and come Sunday while I watch my Carolina Panthers stomp the Denver Broncos, I'll be frogging a rather large Lone Star. Considering that we Carolinians have nicknamed our team "the Cardiac Cats" (because they so often nearly give us heart failure), I'm not certain how much I'll actually get done. Probably all that will happen is Cowboy will lie on it, adoring it with Chihuahua hair, while I jump up and down.

I'm hoping to at least get the smallest flimsy (wall-hanging size) loaded on the long-arm on Saturday and maybe (fingers crossed) get it quilted. And if frogging doesn't go well with Panthers' football, perhaps finishing the binding will?

It looks like we're certainly off to a good start for February!!