View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 06:02 PM
Janice McC

Trust me Lynn Z, you ARE normal! I just finished up a small UFO and i chose to ignore some serious wonkiness. Yes, when possible, as long as it won't drive you crazy, go ahead and lower those standards in order to get some UFOs out of the pile. Finished is definitely better than perfect. That's been part of my problem. Waiting to attain perfection will cost me the fun of finishing. Of course, I'm talking about a standard you can still be proud of. If something really must be fixed, go for it.

Welcome me to the group. We're happy to welcome new people at any time! Hop aboard!
Originally Posted by lynn_z View Post
5 to 25 seems to be fairly normal so I'll jump in. I signed up with a new quilt group to get motivated but all I am doing is working on stuff for their cause. At least I have been motivated to go thru my stacks or at least the ones in this building. I have 3 tops real close to being finished...no wait. It's more than that....ones I really like but keep finding mistakes so am back peddling. I might have to actually lower my standards even lower than they already are to get over that but I can actually tell you where all their pieces are anyway. Will not start a new one until I get a couple finished. That will be the hard part. One a month sounds good but let's see how far I get this month.