Old 02-25-2016, 05:28 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Well, you can see what I spent the day doing! The packages are all loaded in the car, for their trip to the post office tomorrow. I hope you get them quick. Some are supposed to arrive in 2 days, some 3... depending on how far you live from Mississippi. Several of you were so sweet to 'gift' everyone with something extra... whether some extra blocks or a fancy beaded pin that lucky_alf2 made for us. Those are in the very middle of your squares so that's a heads up not to stick yourself in your haste to look at your goodies. Thanks to all of you sweet and generous ladies. You have been very generous with me, as well!

I included a small thank you gift from me in each of your packages. I've enjoyed swapping with you all and since this is my last time to run the swap I wanted to send you each a little "happy", as we say down here. Some of you got one thing, and some another, because i didn't have enough made of either! Hope you like your goodies.

Be sure to post and let everyone know when you get your package. And remember to show you gorgeous creations on the board when you get those squares made up into something. Can't wait to see what you do!

Til the next swap with Owlvamp....
Bonnie
Attached Thumbnails dsc02313.jpg