View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 08:40 AM
bernamom

• Where are you from geographically? Do you live in a small town, suburbs, or a city? Virginia suburb (outside of Washington DC)
  • What is your age/ gender/profession/ marital status? 50 / female /stay at home Mom / Married
  • How long have you been quilting? 5 years
  • How long have you engaged in online quilting communities and resources? And why did you first join? Communities - about 3 yrs, Resources 5 yrs
  • What other means of communication do you use to stay in touch with others quilters and the quilting community at large? none
  • Do you have access to in-person quilting communities and classes near you? I have access, but don't utilize them
  • What have been the social benefits of being involved in an online quilting forum? Lots of encouragement from more experienced quilters
  • Do you feel that your presence here has influenced the quality/artistry of your quilting? If so, how? Yes, since joining online groups, I have been attempting more difficult patterns.
  • Would you consider yourself very active in social media outside of quilting oriented sites? Yes, mostly on Facebook
  • To what extent would you say that you are technologically savvy? Somewhat technically savvy
  • How much time do you dedicate to quilting and crafting per week? about 10 -15 hours
  • What is your opinion of computer generated quilting patterns and resources? I haven't used any