View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 11:36 AM
Jim's Gem

I am in for June!

Got my 3rd set of shots this morning. Left knee was ok. Right knee not so much. I had to sit in the Dr office for a bit, then hobbled to my car and had to sit there 10 min before I could drive. Just got home about 20 min ago and took some drugs. I think I will be sitting around a lot today. ugh!!!
I sure hope this works! I think my knees were a little better this past weekend. I didn't walk or tax them much but coming down my stairs was slightly easier.
We had a lot of gatherings and food events this weekend. I tried to be good. I ate too much but did avoid the deserts (except 2 bites of fresh peach pie)
My daughter delivered her German Shepherd , Kona, to us yesterday. They are temporarily living in a studio apartment with 3 kids but the dog is too much. They hope to be able to get into the house they are trying to rent by the end of June. Poor Kona has been pacing and running around looking for her kids. They live about 80 miles south of us.

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!