View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 05:21 PM
IJustWant2Sew

[ATTACH=CONFIG]553325[/ATTACH]Follow up::: I contacted the owner of the company again, and told him that they needed to ship the new poles to the dealer with her next order, and the dealer can drive the 6 hours to me and deliver them! Then the owner came back with " we are supplying the machines at the Reno show, can you meet us there with your poles and exchange for new poles?" So we agreed. It was still a 6 hour drive one way, two tanks of gas, one hotel and one custom made 12ft long box to put the poles in . I just pulled my first quilt off the machine . It is a twin size and I did a free motion Loopy Clam flower design on it ( not tight). I am happy to say I was only off about 1/4 of an inch on one vertical side. I was extra careful not to pull tight on the bars, I never had a slack side. I ddi not have to constantly play with the dead bar to get the looseness taken out of the sandwich. I used my centering tape all the way down the quilt... So the sides were way even!@@ I am a happy camper !!! Thanks everyone for your help and encouragement.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]553326[/ATTACH]It is still a little off from my straight line to the red snappers. I guess it will have to do!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails purplestarquilt.jpg   purplestar3.jpg  

Last edited by IJustWant2Sew; 07-02-2016 at 05:30 PM.