Old 08-01-2016, 04:10 AM
jackiequilts4fun

Default Is there are good resource for "quilting?"

Ugh. Sorry for the title ....

What I mean is FMQ ... even doing straight lines, stippling, stitch in ditch, etc.
I've looked @ some youtube videos, but a GREAT resource book to have on hand would be good for me.

Before I get started quilting the table runner that I made ... I want to be absolutely certain about the thread that I use ... the needle that I use .... I DO have a walking foot , thankfully! I will keep my thread & bobbin color the same. Does my thread on top & bottom need to match, in terms of the type of thread that it is?

Anything else that I need to know or remember?
I could really use some advice on what KIND of thread to use ... and the exact needle type & size that you think works best.
Thanks so much!
Really do appreciate all the help that I am finding here.

Beautiful day here .... can't wait to have fun with this!

I have enough scraps left over to make another fun, but simple table runner (strips of fabric positioned "high & low" in a row ... with a white background). But that'll have to come later.

I have orders from my daughter that today is my deadline for getting her our wedding guest list ... I have it, just need to get it into a Word doc to send to her. The wedding is in 12 weeks. <3<3<3

Last edited by jackiequilts4fun; 08-01-2016 at 04:12 AM.