Old 08-12-2016, 04:09 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Good to hear from everyone enjoying their summers. I think I am back on 'track' now, feeling better with the "I can" attitude now. Quilting Room is back in operation to do the rest of the FW blocks. Promised dh to can green beans tomorrow. Yesterday worked up the white peaches he had brought in into a peach crisp. Then he had to tell me how bac it was, and how I used too much corn starch....when he had not tasted it. I did taste it, and it was white because he had brought in white peaches. LOL! Too funny. Last night he ate some and had to tell me how good it was. Men!

SBG, loved your little cartoon with the cat on the ironing board. That is where my cat sat yesterday. And spit up there so I had to wash the cover...just water, thank goodness. Something did not agree with her tummy. Seems better today.

OK, it was good hearing from ou with all the work you are doing for your 'guests' on the farm. No matter how big or litte, there is always something to do on the farm. Never ever boring. Getting the "tech farming" pictures on face book and amazed how machinery has changed from my childhood and Dh's too.

Have a good day everyone. Smile. At least once in the day.